JB Pro Sound sells only professional equipment. There are many brands of equipment available in the marketplace and many reputable pro audio manufacturers that produce equipment designed specifically for installation. JB Pro Sound recommends and sells equipment only from such companies. Years of experience as a professional systems contractor has taught us to eliminate marginal equipment and poor performers from consideration. JB Pro Sound believes that professional results are available for any budget level. However, there are good reasons that some equipment costs more. Usually, it's because it is built more ruggedly, works better, and has a lower failure rate. If it's just components you’re looking for and/or want to do it yourself, our box sales pricing is competitive, and in most cases, we can ship your products directly to you.
Surely Not Shure. I once sold a couple of my personal, Shure analog wireless systems to a customer as I was upgrading to digital wireless systems. A few months later the customer called me to say he’d picked up another couple of the same systems on line for a “great price” but was having some problems with them. Although he had not purchased the systems from us, as an authorized dealer I was willing to help him out with service and repair. I asked him to get me the serial numbers. When he went to read the serial number to me I heard a little “oh-oh” Both systems had the same serial number! He brought me the real and counterfeit ones and we marveled at how close in appearance they were. But surely not in performance. Caveat Emptor. - JB
Many internet resellers are not duly authorized by the manufacturers of the products that they are reselling. “Buyer beware” if you are surfing e-bay and Craig’s List. The advantages of dealing with an authorized dealer are that they are more knowledgeable about the product, your serial number will be tracked more easily, and there are no hassles with warranty, returns, or repairs. If the deal is too good to be true, it probably is.
Please expand below for information about new technology and products.
Visit our Current News and Promotions Section for additional products
Welcome to our new JB Pro Sound website. We have put together a lot of information regarding professional AV systems design and installation. This little blog spot is intended to highlight new and exciting equipment and technology. Today we're excited to have our hands on the Soundcraft Ui-16 digital mixer. This is revolutionary for small houses of worship. Affordable digital mixing from anywhere in the church. No more removing pews to create your operator position. Call today for a demonstration at your church!
JB Pro Sound is an authorized dealer for all of the following product lines.
The Harman Family of Products:
- AKG Microphones
- BSS Audio Signal Processing
- Crown Audio Amplifiers
- DBX Audio Signal Processing
- JBL Professional Loudspeaker Systems
- Lexicon Digital Recording and Signal Processing
- Soundcraft Professional Mixing Consoles
Our Other Authorized Major Brands:
- ACE Backstage Stage and Floor Pocket Systems, Custom Plates & Panels
- Atlas Sound Loudspeakers, Horns, Amplifiers, Digital Signal Processing, Racks & Accessories
- Blizzard Lighting Full Spectrum of Stage and Architectural Lighting & Control Products
- Chief/Raxxess Professional AV Solutions, Racks, Mounts & Accessories
- Countryman Associates Microphones & Accessories, Miniature Head Worn Microphones
- Crest Electronics Cameras & Lenses, DVR, CCTV and HD Video Products & Accessories
- Furman Power Products and Accessories
- Galaxy Audio Full Line of Professional Audio Products
- Gator Cases Portable Racks & Cases, Installation Racks
- HOSA Technology Cables, Connectors, Adapters, Problem Solvers
- Juice Goose Power Distribution & Management Products
- Listen Technologies Hearing Assistance Products
- Mogan Microphones Economical and Premium Head Worn Microphones
- Rapco Horizon Cables, Connectors, Wall Plates, Problem Solvers
- Rolls Corporation Full Line of Audio Products, Mixers, Amplifiers, Distribution, Signal Sources
- Shure Wired and Wireless Microphones; Personal Monitor Systems; Mixers, DSP, Conferencing
- Special Projects Audio Specialized Aquatic and Fitness Products, Waterproof Wireless Systems
- Ultimate Support Lighting and Speaker Stands, Microphone & Instrument Stands
- West Penn Wire Bulk Wire and Cable by the spool or cut to order
- Williams Sound Large Area, Personal and Educational Hearing Assistance Products
Product Range and Types of Equipment
We Offer A Wide Range of Products Including:
- Wireless Microphones and other Wireless Products
- Point Source and Line Array Loudspeakers
- Outdoor Weatherized and Weatherproof Loudspeakers
- Portable Sound Systems including AC & Battery Powered Sound Systems
- Analog & Digital Mixing Consoles; Powered Monitors
- In-Ear and Personal Monitor Systems
- Power Amplification Products
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- ADA Approved Hearing Assistance Systems
- Analog, Digital and Network Audio Recorders
- Portable Audio Recording Systems
- Outdoor Music, Bell & Chime Systems
- Video Projection Systems
- Wire, Cables & Connectors
- Bags & Accessories
- CCTV and Specialty Camera systems
- Power Management
- Equipment Racks
- Cabinets and Enclosures
- Stage and Architectural Professional Lighting
- Paging, Public Address, Low Voltage and Zoned System Components
Many of our design concepts and philosophies are based on principles and standards established by Pat Brown and Synergistic Audio Concepts, an audio system design and training organization. We have borrowed from and paraphrased material in our website with the permission of SynAudCon and Mr. Brown. His original article, Ten Reasons Why Church Sound Systems Cost More, was our source and inspiration for this material and the way we do business.
Please contact us for all of your Authorized Sales needs.
Call Today (814) 825-1606
"Dear Jack Bernard,
We wanted to let you know how much we appreciated you letting us use the portable microphone while ours was being repaired. Your generosity is valued! God Bless."
~ 1st United Presbyterian Church
"We trust JB Pro Sound with all our audio needs because we trust Jack. Product and industry knowledge, coupled with superb customer service, is why we always call JB Pro Sound!"
~ Pastor Dan Stauffer, Associate/Youth Pastor
Erie Christian Fellowship Church
I want to thank you so very, very much for coming with the equipment and installing it. I really enjoyed seeing you again and visiting with you. I appreciated everything you did.
Thank you so very much"
I tried the neck loop this morning in church and, even in spite of my T-coil being enhanced by the audiologist, it didn't pick up the FM from the sound system.
I am really at a loss what to do, because church is so important to me. I am grateful that you had this idea of a neck loop and certainly appreciate your help obtaining it. I am sorry to have to return it to you.
~ Joyce Barteldt
Thanking you profusely for the great sound system you installed in our new worship space. And, especially thanking you for your patience in the way we needed to fund this very significant part of our project. No one ever envisioned we would be this far ahead of the game after opening the new building a little over four months ago."
~ Fr. John Jacquel
Our Lady of the Lake Parish
I would like to thank you for the taking time to help with the installation of our sound system over the phone. We were able to successfully hook up the system allowing opening day to go very smoothly."
~ Sean and Baden Candela